FTEC1 Gen2 Blaster Prebuilt
Introducing the FTEC1 Gen2 blaster- the latest and greatest addition to the FTEC1 family. This compact blaster is packed with features and upgrades that are sure to impress.
This listing is for a fully assembled blaster. The blaster comes with a 13kg spring installed and includes a SCAR barrel.
- The all new airbrake system on the plunger in addition to the silicone buffer pad makes this blaster completely dryfire safe.
- The new catch plate is made of hardened stainless steel and rides on hardened stainless shafts for a reliable catch system that is built to last.
- The catch block now has bearings that prevent it from rubbing witht he inside of the shell.
- TPU buffer prevents priming mechanism from overstroking and hitting the front of the shell.
- TPU spring pad prevents wear on spring spacer stack and catch block faces.
- Higher quality screws are used and all screws required for regular blaster maintenance use heat set brass inserts.
- Greatly reduced the number of screws required to disassemble blaster for maintenance.
- Features an interlocking pin system for most of the internals instead of screws.
- The auto-deploying butt stock is thinner and features multiple indexing points for adjustable length.
- Features vastly improved grip ergonomics and an ambidextrous thumb mag release.
- Added quick disconnect sling points.
- Adjustable FPS using an integrated spring spacer system.
- Compatible with a wider range of springs.
- Compatible with Talon, Curved Talon, Tachi, and Kodachi magazines.
- Compatible with 5/8" and 16mm barrels.
8.5kg Spring (Roughly 150+ FPS)
13kg Spring (Roughly 200+ FPS)
16kg Spring (Roughly 230+ FPS)
What You Get:
1x FTEC1 Gen2 Blaster (13kg)
1x SCAR Barrel
1x Basic Muzzle
1x set of tools and replacement parts
1x Alternative Plunger head