FTEC1 Gen2 Custom Fully Assembled Blaster
This is a custom made-to-order product. No Refunds, Returns, or Cancellations on this product. General Lead time for this item is 2-4 weeks.
This listing is for a Fully Assembled FTEC1 Gen2 Blaster. Parts are printed in PLA with some PETG internals. Each FTEC1 Gen2 blaster takes over 110 hours to print and is carefully assembled and tuned to ensure peak performance.
Introducing the FTEC1 Gen2 - the latest and greatest addition to the FTEC family. This compact blaster is packed with features and upgrades that are sure to impress.
The FTEC1 is a pump action spring powered blaster designed to deliver big performance in a small package. This Slam-fire capable blaster is just under 17" inches long and can be configured to hit anywhere from 150 to over 230 FPS. The mag in grip design is compatible with 15rd Talon Magazines, 18rd Curved Talon Magazines and Tachi Magazines. This blaster has been designed to be rock solid with zero creaky parts. It also features a collapsing stock that can be rapidly deployed to extend the blaster to a total length of 22.5" inches. This is the ultimate CQB spring blaster.
- The all new airbrake system on the plunger in addition to the silicone buffer pad makes this blaster completely dryfire safe.
- The new catch plate is made of hardened stainless steel and rides on hardened stainless shafts for a reliable catch system that is built to last.
- The catch block now has bearings that prevent it from rubbing witht he inside of the shell.
- TPU buffer prevents priming mechanism from overstroking and hitting the front of the shell.
- TPU spring pad prevents wear on spring spacer stack and catch block faces.
- Higher quality screws are used and all screws required for regular blaster maintenance use heat set brass inserts.
- Greatly reduced the number of screws required to disassemble blaster for maintenance.
- Features an interlocking pin system for most of the internals instead of screws.
- The auto-deploying butt stock is thinner and features multiple indexing points for adjustable length.
- Features vastly improved grip ergonomics and an ambidextrous thumb mag release.
- Added quick disconnect sling points.
- Adjustable FPS using an integrated spring spacer system.
- Compatible with a wider range of springs.
- Compatible with Talon, Curved Talon, Tachi, and Kodachi magazines.
- Compatible with 5/8" and 16mm barrels.
Available in 3 different Spring options.
8.5kg Spring (150+ FPS)
13kg Spring (200+ FPS)
16kg Spring (230+ FPS)
Spring weight recommendations:
8.5kg Spring: Priming weight and performance is basically the same as a DartZone Nexus Pro blaster.
13kg spring: The Ideal spring weight for most people. Has a light prime and most people except children will be able to prime this spring without any issue.
16kg spring: Recommended only for those who are familiar with higher power spring blasters. The prime is not too hard if you have the correct form while priming the blaster i.e. your priming arm elbow is tucked inline with the blaster.
Primary Color: Front and Rear Blaster Shell.
Secondary Color: Pump Sled, Grip, Stock Block, Stock
Accent Color: Trigger, Muzzle, Mag Release, Stock Release Lever
Picatinny Rail Color: Top and Side Picatinny Rails
- Blaster will be shipped with a fluorescent orange muzzle installed. The muzzle printed in the accent color of your choice will be included in the package.
- Parts are printed with 0.2mm layer height, 5 perimeters and 20% infill.
- The blaster will require a break-in period of roughly 200 shots for the priming action to become super smooth.
- Each blaster takes over 110 hours to print.