FTEC1 Blaster Fully Assembled Custom
This is a custom made-to-order product. No Refunds, Returns, or Cancellations on this product. General Lead time for this item is 2-4 weeks.
This listing is for a Fully Assembled FTEC1 Blaster. Parts are printed in PLA with some PETG internals. Each FTEC1 blaster takes over 110 hours to print and is carefully assembled and tuned to ensure peak performance.
The FTEC1 is a pump action spring powered blaster designed to deliver big performance in a small package. This Slam-fire capable blaster is just under 17" inches long and can be configured to hit anywhere from 150 to over 230 FPS. The mag through grip design is compatible with 15rd Talon Magazines and 18rd Curved Talon Magazines. This blaster has been designed to be Rock solid with zero creaky parts. It also features a collapsing stock that can be rapidly deployed to extend the blaster to a total length of 22.5" inches. This is the ultimate CQB spring blaster.
Available in 3 different Spring options.
8.5kg Spring (150+ FPS)
13kg Spring (200+ FPS)
16kg Spring (230+ FPS)
Spring weight recommendations:
8.5kg Spring: Priming weight and performance is basically the same as a DartZone Nexus Pro blaster.
13kg spring: The Ideal spring weight for most people. Has a light prime and most people except children will be able to prime this spring without any issue.
16kg spring: Recommended only for those who are familiar with higher power spring blasters. The prime is not too hard if you have the correct form while priming the blaster i.e. your priming arm elbow is tucked inline with the blaster.
Primary Color: Front and Rear Blaster Shell.
Secondary Color: Pump Sled, Grip, Stock Block, Stock
Accent Color: Trigger, Muzzle, Mag Release, Stock Release Lever
Picatinny Rail Color: Top and Side Picatinny Rails
- Blaster will be shipped with a fluorescent orange muzzle installed. The muzzle printed in the accent color of your choice will be included in the package.
- Parts are printed with 0.2mm layer height, 5 perimeters and 20% infill.
- The blaster will require a break-in period of roughly 200 shots for the priming action to become super smooth.
- The foregrip will be printed in Dark grey filament by default. An injection molded aftermarket picatinny foregrip is recommended as this part is under frequent high stress.
- Each blaster takes over 110 hours to print.